Position Objectives: Responsible for monitoring the activities and attending to the needs of the airport during regularly scheduled hours. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Airport Operations Supervisor.
Examples of Essential Job Duties:
- Observe and operate within all safety procedures and protocols
- Provide excellent customer service to pilots, customers and tenants
- Fuel accounting and credit card reconciliation
- Maintain QA/QC logs
- Fill 5,000 gallon fuel truck from existing tank farm
- Deliver fuel to aircraft in a timely manner
- Standing and lifting up to 20lbs of the truck's hoses; potential of lifting approximately 60 lbs of hoses onto a ladder to couple it to the aircraft
- Haul equipment for cleaning aircraft
- Operate small machinery: tractor mower, string trimmer, brush cutter, power washer, etc.
- Painting and minor maintenance
- Adhere to and comprehend FAA guidelines
- Replacing runway lighting and monitor airport operational conditions
- Adhere to and comprehend the Port’s Environmental Compliance Program policy
- Other Duties as Assigned
Experience, Training & Licenses: Must be 18 years of age or older, have a high school diploma, a valid driver's license with preference for a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), and a clean driving record. Good driving skills required; responsibilities include delivering fuel to aircraft in potentially inclement weather conditions. Prior experience preferred, but on-the-job training is provided. Must have an excellent safety record.
Ability: Work and communicate in a professional, effective and friendly manner with all customers, tenants, pilots and Port staff; exhibit positive and friendly phone skills; handle complaints and problems courteously; work in a safe and efficient manner; establish priorities and work well with little supervision.
Working Conditions: This position could be outdoors in all types of weather. While work is generally not strenuous, the position may be subject to rigorous physical activity. Observance to strict safety protocols is mandatory.
Schedule: This position is full time from Sunday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and may be subject to call-in at any time. Normal hours will be 8.0 hours per day scheduled.
View All Jobs