The most easterly of the Port of Astoria’s two marine terminal piers, Pier 1 serves as a cruise ship berth & port-of-call for a variety of cruise lines, including Holland America, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Radisson Seven Seas Cruises, and The World of ResidenSea. Cruise operators find the facilities at the Port of Astoria to be first-rate, the citizens friendly and accommodating, and the beauty of the area to be unsurpassed. This winning combination has resulted in the growth in the number of ships making Astoria a port-of-call. Office space is available in our Pier 1 Building.
Pier 1 also accommodates general cargo, military and industrial vessels up to 1,100 ft.
• Terminal/Port Specifications: Pier 1
• Modern Concrete Dock Accommodates Vessels up to 1,100 ft.
• 40ft Depth, 16ft Pier Height
• Yokohama Fender System
• Modern Pier Facilities (800 ppsf load capacity)
• 3 Acres of Additional Upland Staging Area
• Fully Paved, Lighted, Utilities, Phone
• Gangway: 5 ft. wide x 76 ft. long or 4 ft. wide x 50 ft. long
• Courtesy Phones for Crew
For Pier 1 access status, please call:
Monday - Friday: Port of Astoria offices, 503-325-4521
Saturday - Sunday: Pier 1 Gate Officer on duty, 503-791-7729
You may also check the status in person at any time by coming to the pier 1 access point. Signage will be posted. A permit may be required.